At CBS we promote a respectful, safe and supportive environment, encouraging high expectations and academic success.
We believe in
- 1. Individual Accountability
- 2. Having a Positive Belief In People
- 3. Developing Critical Thinking
CBS Code of Conduct
As a member of the CBS community
- 1. I will be accountable for my own learning and will ensure that my work reflects both my integrity and the best of my abilities.
- 2. I will treat others, regardless of position or background, with respect and dignity.
- 3. I will ensure that my actions and attitude contribute to maintaining a positive learning environment for all.
- 4. I will take proper care of my belongings and respect the property of others.
- 5. I will accept my responsibilities to the CBS community by following the school's rules and regulations.