We welcome students interested to register at the Canadian Bilingual School.
The admission procedure is outlined below:
1. Please contact the Registrar’s office (contact details available on the “Contact Us” page) to set up an appointment for your child to come and do a mandatory English & Math assessment along with an interview.
2. Parents then fill out an application form.
3. If your child meets the school entry requirements, he/ she will be accepted, provided we have available seats.
4. A meeting with the parents is mandatory prior to acceptance. When we admit a student we wish to build a relationship with his/ her family. This collaboration begins early so that your child is well supported both at school and at home.
5. Pay the student registration fee in the accounts department and enroll your child.
After a student is accepted, please submit the following documents:
1. Completed Post Application Form .
2. Copy of the civil ID of the student, father, mother or guardian.
3. Copy of father's nationality certificate (for Kuwaiti's only).
4. Copy of the birth certificate.
5. Copy of students’ passport & residency page for non-Kuwaiti students.
6. 3 recent passport size photos.
7. If parents are divorced, please provide the school with official documentation showing proof of child custody.
8. Student medical file from the previous school. If the child has not been to school before and is applying for JK or SK, then a new medical file should be brought from the Kuwait Ministry of Health, after having completed all necessary tests.
9. Copy of all report cards for the last two years from the previous school(s).
10. Transfer certificate from the previous school.
11. Clearance certificate from the previous school.
With all the documentation complete, your child is ready to join Canadian Bilingual School.